Russell Hobbs 19790 Slow Cooker
The Russell Hobbs brand continues to be one of the biggest players in the kitchen industry, and with products such as the Russell Hobbs 19790 Slow Cooker (lowest price here!) means they will continue to compete. This particular slow cooker was designed with ease of cooking in mind which is why it isn’t feature rich, but it certainly has a lot more to offer than just loads of features. This product is able to cook a variety of meals thanks to its simple 3 different heat settings which can be changed with the switch of a knob. This also means that you can prepare your food in the morning and cook it throughout the day whilst you are doing other duties.
This slow cooker from Russell Hobbs was originally released in 2013 and even 3 years later is still one of the most popular slow cookers thanks to its simplicity – and just goes to show it’s not all about the complex features included.
Consumers want to be able to cook without having to worry about anything else and that is exactly what this slow cooker from Russell Hobbs is all about, simply add the food and change the heat setting to suit and you are away. This slow cooker is able to cook a variety of meals for the family and because it consists of a 3.5 Litre capacity means cooking a few portions at a time isn’t hard. If you are interested in getting to know a bit more about this product, have a look at some of the features it offers below:
- Multiple heat settings – Depending on your cooking requirements and what you have planned for the day will depend on what heat setting you choose to cook your meals. This Russell Hobbs design has 3 heat settings to choose from, low, warm, and high so your meals are cooked as slowly as you like.
- 5 Litre capacity – The 3.5 Litre capacity pot means you will be able to cook big enough meals to feed a family of 4 with ease. Simply chuck your ingredients in and let it work its magic for a few hours, and then all that is left to do is to serve the food.
- Dishwasher safe pot – Russell Hobbs wanted to make cooking as convenient as possible which is why their cooking pot is not only very easy to clean manually, it can also be thrown in the dishwasher after every use so you don’t need to worry about anything other than serving.
- Glass lid – The glass lid keeps the heat in so cooking doesn’t use as much energy, and it also allows you to see what’s going on within the pot so you can see when your favourite meals are done without lifting a finger.
- Serve at the table – Thanks to the removable cooking pot within the slow cooker, it means serving is much easier. Simply remove the pot once cooking is finished and leave the pot on the table and let everyone dig in.
- Stainless steel design – This Russell Hobbs Slow Cooker was designed in stainless steel to give it the modern look that looks good in all modern kitchens. Being stainless steel also means it is easy to clean so it always looks new after every use.
- Non-slip feet – The rubber non-slip feet situated on the bottom of the slow cooker will ensure safe cooking practises at every turn. Whether you are stirring your food or serving, you can be sure the slow cooker isn’t going to go anywhere whilst doing so.
- Safety handles – This slow cooker was designed with a couple of safety handles on either side of it so it can be moved during cooking if need be.
This Russell Hobbs 19790 Slow Cooker is one of the easiest to use slow cookers in the industry, which is why it is popular among larger sized families because it offers a no fuss way of cooking. In terms of ease of cleaning, the cooking pot is dishwasher safe and the stainless steel is very easy to clean after every use, so it will stay shining on a daily basis and will keep your kitchen looking fresh.
If you are an early riser you will love this slow cooker because you will be able to prep the food in the morning and keep it cooking throughout the day, so when you get home from a long hard day at work all you need to worry about is serving the food – then chucking the cooking pot in the dishwasher once finished. If you are looking for a slow cooker that is easy to use, then it doesn’t get much better than this Russell Hobbs 19790 Slow Cooker.
Features: Dishwasher safe pot – Stainless steel design – Serve at the table – Glass viewing lid – 3.5 Litre capacity